Friday, August 2, 2013

The Man in the Dark

The man in the Dark

Prolog

A woman runs in the alley frightened, as if something was going to eat her alive.
She gets to another alley after passing the Great-Crossroads, she saw the same thing again in front of her that she was running away from.
She hears a voice from the shadow saying “I’m not going to hurt you lady, I might look like a beast or a monster with these tentacle-demon heads. But I’m in control over them. All I ask is you to be quiet I'm looking for a man, a man that killed my brother.
So you don't need to fear me, I only kill and devour enemies of evil heart, and that same person that killed my brother also killed me. Twenty years ago.. And now I’m back and looking for him, since I wasn't the last one in my family that he murdered.
I died here twenty years ago near that pub over there, and for me it had only passed a few minutes. But in the real world its been over twenty years.. so long and iv missed so much.. My wife, my children.. They probably don’t even remember me to this day.
I don’t remember how I died. Only who was responsible, he might not have killed me personally, but he had a lot of people working under him. And I was his closest enemy, what is your name if I may ask?”
The woman looked at the man and said with a weary voice.. “Triss?” she replied “Whats yours?”
“My name might not mean much today, but my name is Zack, Zack Xander, my bloodline goes far and wide to the past to the vikings. I know that my elders in the days were strong warriors.”
He replied
Triss looked at Zack and said, could you help me come home then, since this street isn't safe at night? Since I was robed just a few weeks ago.”
Zack nods and followed Triss to her apartment.
After a long walk over the dark streets of Daremhelm they see a robber and Zack looks at the man and shakes his head and with a wave of his finger, demons rose from the ground and pulled the robber towards the hole they came from and ripped every limb off his body, while the robber screamed for mercy Zack only looked at him and laughed.
Triss went towards her door on the other side and got rather intimidated after the event.
Zack apologized to Triss about the extreme violence, but this is his nature now.
He might not kill people of pure heart or that have good intentions. But that dosn't help the people that don’t care of anyone but themselves.
Zack walked away after saying goodbye to Triss and continued his new journey in Darenhelm.

No comments:

Post a Comment