Tuesday, January 29, 2013

God Time just Flies by!


Its not good to buy new games, it just screws with your other thing you are supposed to do. For example Blogging, writing my Viking Novel and what not. And if that is not enough, I was supposed to make videos on youtube on Afraid of Monsters (a nice game, its a mod to Half Life) and was going to see how it was. Iv only seen bits and pieces from time to time.

I just bought Far Cry 3 on Saturday and Shizzlemadizzle that game is AWESOME! I mean, going around in a camp.. Knife them questions and be an all out BADASS! I think Iv killed more people with the knifes then most weapons.. I think.. No I think iv killed most people with Pistol hehe.. When I got that Desert Eagle things started happening. Or when I was unlocking some signature weapons just for the fun of it.. but some things made me sad!! VERY SAD! They reward you with Signature Weapons when you find like say.. “8 lost letters” But they wont give you anything else when you find them all! WHY THE HELL NOT! All that work.. for nothing... JUST an achievement... I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT! Well they are fun.. but I would like some ingame reward more then just a text saying “Iv done this... you bastard”

It was the same with all the camps and memory CARDS! WHYYYYY Why do they give you a weapon in the middle somewhere but not in the end!! GOD DAMNIT!. I would like it more if you only got that weapon in the end. Because that would feel more rewarding then.. But nOOooOoo.. Thats just not how things will be I see.. Well I cant blame them.. although most weapons there are right out shit.. But eh.. its fun nonetheless I still think the Deagle is better then the “Shadow” Which is one of my favourite guns in games.. The Colt the .45 hand pistol.. The weapon that has been with us since world war two.. But with some slight improvements here and there.

But overall the Deagle might take the first spot on weapons.. Mostly because its a cannon that you have in your hands.. A Magnum without the cylinder... its just not as strong.. but well worth all that glory. Though I just have to give credit to the game for some things.. for example.. THE WINGSUIT! ITS AWESOME!... Its not that good overall.. But when you are on a cliff its just the best way to travel.. and it looks awesome.. Though its very hard to see anything with my usual 110 fov (Field of View) but... I was getting used to it after a while..

But the snipers in the game, isnt as fun as I often think they are. The sniper in this game dosnt have that feel. That Umph that “BOOM” (there is one.. which you get in the near end.. but its zoom is just a joke) The shotguns on the other hand.. Ooohh that weapon is no joke that weapon packs a real mean punch and you will fall in love with it in seconds. At least the Signature Shotgun.. Oh that one is a beast.

There are a few Signature Weapons (there might be more then I have) iv got 5 so far:
Shadow: A Customized 1911 Pistol with a larger Magazine. Deadly in the dark with its silence. Its the perfect weapon for those stealthy nights with that extra need of accuracy. (Also has a custom paint job which is camo.. and looks awesome)
Shredder: A customized vector .45 ACP with that extra need of reflex sight and suppressor on.. and with the extended magazine makes it to a perfect weapon for those late nights out with your lover..
The Bull: This is a customized M133 Shotgun with some extra shell capacity and with the nice paint job makes it perfect for breaking into those nasty camps and give them the Boomstick..
Bushman: Dont let the name fool you, this weapon is a customized P416 Assault Rifle with an optical scope and suppressor for those times you need to infiltrate the base without being detected, but still want to have some firepower in your hands. It also had en extended magazine so you dont have to think of the reloading all the time.
AMR: This is a Z93 Sniper Rifle with extended Magazine. It has a High power scope for those long distance fights.. This weapon might be something for you that dosnt dare to go into the camp and want to keep your distance.. bewary though.. This weapon packs a mean punch with its penetrating rounds (which also is slightly explosive) This weapon if used.. RUN.. you will blow your cover.. and also will most likely to blow some heads. (Mind Blowing Weapon... literately)

Well overall I do like Far Cry 3.. and I cant wait for later today when It will be some awesome Dungeonland with me a friend and some viewers in the stream.. IT WILL BE AWESOME!
So everyone, dont forget your hands.. it could be messy.. And dont break a leg as people say... it hurts.. trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment